Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day One - No Problem



















Day One came off without a hitch. It's just how amazing how much stuff I throw in my mouth without even thinking about it......until today. Having to photograph everything really helped.


Breakfast was: one egg plus one egg white, about 2TBS each of a yellow pepper and an onion, a dry piece of 100% whole wheat toast, and a tiny bowl of canteloupe.


Lunch: a 125 calorie spinach wrap, stuffed with assorted veggies, some sugar snap peas, and an apple


Dinner: a 6" sweet onion teriyaki sub from Subway, loaded with vegetables, and a bit of the sweet onion dressing. I had an apple as well.


I won't post pictures of my beverages unless it's something other than black tea, coffee, or water. I drink about 4-6 cups of tea each day.


I'll try to get a bit more creative on days when I'm not working.


No comments:

Post a Comment